Downloads Blogs Contact Us
  1. Home
  2. Can student take admission in 12th NIOS after 10th from other board.

Can a student take admission in 10th/12th of NIOS after passing the 10th/ 12th from a formal Board of School Education?

Yes, who have passed the secondary/senior secondary course from any National/state board of school education and want to take admission for the same course, you can continue your education towards a Senior Secondary Certification, equivalent to XII standard. On successful completion, you will get only the mark sheet. 

Additional Subjects

You can also select one or two additional subject(s) either at the time of admission or during the course of study, if you so desire or if it is required.


Choice of Subjects:

You can choose any subject combination from a list of subjects offered as per the criteria given in the Scheme of Studies.

If you wish to use NIOS certificate for higher studies, it is in your own interest that you keep in mind the requirements of the Boards/Universities you wish to join after passing Secondary/Senior Secondary course from NIOS. Some Boards / Universities require specific subject combinations for admission to the Institutions affiliated to them as given in the Appendices A & B. For example, for medical course, various institutes will expect you to have passed with a combination of Chemistry, Physics and Biology along with two languages. The learners who wish to join formal school board in class XI after passing NIOS examination of class X may opt for subjects combinations (in 5 or 6 subjects as the case may be) which are acceptable in class XI by such formal school Board,without prejudice to the rights of NIOS.


For any help related to admission in NIOS please contact SS Coaching @ on our Mobile No. 9935035316 , 9839665533.

  Related Tags

nios contact number,nios stream1, nios open school, nios lucknow, nios study center, failed students,nios 10th 12th, secondary senior secondary of nios, www.national open school, cbse open school, nios and nos, nios uttar pradesh, nios best coachhomeing, nios stream2,nios in indiranagar hazratganj, nios iit jee pmt aieee, open school for failed students, icse isc cbse upboard, nios ss coaching, nios admission,nios number to dial, open school gonda, nios stream3,national open school contact basti, nios schools in uttar pradesh, nios regional center north india

Call Now : Mobile No.- 9839665533
Mob No: +91 9792111121

Apply Now
ss coaching logo

About the Website

SS Coaching provides information about NIOS board as well as classes & syllabus for 10th & 12th students of NIOS Board by highly qualified faculty.

Our Gallery

  • sscoaching Students
  • SS Coaching Students Batch 2016
  • SS Coaching Students Batch 2017
  • sscoaching Students
  • sscoaching Students
  • sscoaching student group
  • sscoaching indira nagar Chamber
  • sscoaching indiranagar staff
  • sscoaching director chamber
  • sscoaching Coaching staff
  • Entrance gate of SS Coaching
  • sscoaching indira nagar branch

Enquire Now

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved